Our organization aims to help communities with disadvantages which need further involvement in their personal integration, development and prosperity in all areas of work and education. Our team is consisted of well-prepared, willing and cooperative experts which are working hard to create, establish and maintain meaningful projects to help communities prosper. Do you want to take part?
Become a partner!
Supporting the process of social integration and personal realization of immigrants and persons seeking international protection in the Republic of Bulgaria. Development of prevention as an effective form of combating illegal immigration and human trafficking.
Human Rights Policy
Supporting the development and formation of national migration policy and the protection of human rights. Creation and formation of a sustainable normative and institutional framework for migration and integration of foreigners in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Development and implementation of programs and projects for improvement of the national legislation, introduction of standards, practices and models at EU level in the field of border control, migration, asylum and integration.
What our partners say
“It is a pleasure to work with your team!“― Silvia, Networking Coordinator
Many thanks for your efforts!
Good luck!― Spiros, International Project Manager
Since we opened in 2015 we’ve seen the lives changed of over 100 immigrants.
If people we work with don’t have a sense of belonging, then we haven’t done our job. Immigrants that we help, have 100% integration rate and love Bulgaria!
Year on year we have consistently produced the results you are looking for for 5 consecutive years.
Means of achieving our objectives
- OMIP provides constant communication, cooperation and interaction with the competent Bulgarian and international bodies and institutions in the field of migration, asylum, integration and border control.
- Ensures participation of experts and specialists with high qualification and professional experience in the work of the organization.
- Organizes, participates and supports initiatives related to the integration of foreigners in the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Establishes contacts and cooperation with related associations in the country and abroad.
- Implements and supports charitable activities from the funds received by the organization or from grants and donations from other sources.
- Implements and organizes projects under EU programs and EU Member States.
We are OMIP, creating a place of belonging for all
We equip people that immigrate to Bulgaria with skills, information and environment for a lifelong integration and a happy life.
21 Bul. “Tsar Osvoboditel”